I'm so glad my paper is done. I've never done a ten page paper and never want to do one again. However, I can say I enjoyed working on the topic. It's better than writing about a book or movie because I had a lot of things to say. I chose my particular topic because I was interested in the different aspects of how social networking affected the lives of people. With the emergence of new media, some people, mostly older generations, are forced to accept the new technologies but many are eager to jump on the bandwagon without realizing the serious threats of it.
Doing the research was easy because I narrrowed my paper down to subtopics and found information related to that specific subtopic instead of using general information. I've never used scholarly references butit was helpful because the information was accurate and reliable. Some of the pros and cons in my paper were new to me and through research, I was able to examine it further.
I've come to realize that new media affects the lives of people economically, sociologically, technologically, and educationally. Some people may take this new media and use it to build positive relationships, express their creativity, and build communities. On the other hand, there are some people that would employ this same powerful tool to hurt others. Either way, social networking is playing a major role in the lives of people of the new media era. My paper contributes to the field by showing people both sides of the field so that they can be careful and it exposes people to the good side of it so they can be connected to the world as well.
I found the same way. I have learned a lot from this research paper about E-books. New media affects our life in many ways.
ReplyDelete