Friday, November 12, 2010

Our Class Wiki- So Far

It's almost the end of the semester and a major part of the class is to work on the wiki. I've done some work, besides the Bio but will continue to add more as I do research. Since the beginning, I've assigned myself to be a contributor for the Marketing and Advertising using New Media section. I've edited and added a few details to Viral Marketing, Traditional Media and Use of New Media, and AdMob Launches: First Pay-Per-Click Ad Marketplace. Most of this was information I already knew and decided to share. Whenever I have time, I read a lot of scholarly articles and current news to get more information related to the wiki. After writing my term paper, I learned a lot of information so look out for some new ideas on the wiki soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment